Job Description: Account Coordinator Location: Doncaster Hours: 6am-2pm Monday-Friday Reports to: Account Manager Purpose of the Role: To conduct all administrative duties for the account,...
Administrative Assistant £9 - £9.50 P/H - (Temporary)
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Administrative Assistants to work in York! This role is to provide a high quality service to students, staff and external visitors to help provide support associated with the work of the office in order to ensure the smooth running of a busy department. We are searching for enthusiastic team player with a flexible working approach and a "can-do" attitude. You will be student facing and will work with the departmental manager, liaising with other administrators and academic staff as necessary. You will use your excellent organisational, interpersonal and IT skills, and will need to be friendly, professional and tactful with an understanding of the need for complete confidentiality. The working hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00 with a start date of ASAP.
* Responding to email and face to face queries from students and staff
* Maintaining student files, both paper and electronic
* Registering students on modules, advising them of their choices and updating their paper and electronic files in a timely and accurate manner
* Editing web pages (full training will be given)
* Booking rooms and catering
* Ordering books and stationary
* Helping with the collection, collation and monitoring of information, using internal email distribution lists and contact lists
* General office tasks, shared between the team - sorting the post, keeping the photocopiers stocked with supplies, taking deliveries
* Experience of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs) or a willingness to be trained
* Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel to create and edit documents
* A thorough knowledge of the administrative procedures and processes used in a busy office within a large complex organisation
* Numeracy & literacy skills with the ability to produce accurate e-mails and letters to high standard
* Ability to communicate effectively and with a wide range of people, orally and in writing
* Ability to show initiative in identifying and following up on issues until a solution is reached
* A pro-active team player with a flexible working approach and "can do" attitude
* Ability to effectively prioritise own work and follow procedures in order to produce work to a high standard to required deadlines
* Keen to learn new skills and a willingness to adapt to systems and processes
* A general education to include 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above (Including Maths and English), or an equivalent educational qualification.