Position: Sous ChefLocation: Basingstoke, RG25 Salary: £25,000pa £32,000 per annum dependant on experienceType: PermanentAre you an experienced Sous Chef seeking a vibrant, fresh and exciting...
Sous Chef - 4* Hotel - Basingstoke - £25k-£28k + Tips
Sous Chef required for a 4 star Country House Hotel ideally situated in the beautiful North Hampshire countryside. The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant and covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
- 5/7 Days - Minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Straight Shifts
- Live In accommodation AVAILABLE
Your main responsibilities as Sous Chef will include:
- Overseeing the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the other Chefs in the Kitchen
- Taking Charge of the Banqueting Kitchen
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Junior Sous Chef level looking to step up
- Banqueting & High Volume Experience
- Knowledge of Indian Cuisine desirable but not essential
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Salary of £25k-£28k + share of tips & Live in is available
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.