Assistant Food & Beverage Manager / Duty Manager Hook £20,500 to £23,500 Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy. If this...
Position: Catering Assistant
Hourly Rate: Competitive pay rates
Type: ongoing temporary opportunities
We are looking for experienced Catering Assistants. We work with clients in many different surroundings from beautiful hotels to essential work within the Healthcare and education sectors so whatever your experience and background we would love for you to come and be a part of our team.
- Passion for delivering top quality food
- Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Hard working, reliable, team player, flexible
- Competitive pay rates
- The benefit of working for many different clients
- Gain on the job experience to build up your CV experiences