Sous Chef circa £24,000 £26,000 (Dependent on experience) Milton Keynes 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis, Straight Shifts Blue Arrow are recruiting...
Sous Chef - Independently Owned Hotel - Woodstock - Up to £30,000
Are you looking for your next move as a Sous Chef? Or are you a Junior Sous chef looking to take the next step in the kitchen?
If so then this may be the ideal role for you, working in an established privately owned Hotel in Woodstock with a team producing fresh, quality restaurant and function catering.
The ideal Sous Chef candidate would have the following experience & attributes...
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience of supporting a Head Chef with managing a team
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- Day to day running of the Kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
- Preparation and ordering of required food stuffs for the Kitchen.
- Ensuring that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
- To maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen at all times.
- To ensure all chefs and kitchen porters are adequately trained on the appropriate section and informed of any relevant changes.
- To act as a manager in the absence of the Head chef and inform Kitchen staff of any relevant changes.
- Always act as a responsible, professional Assistant Manager with staff and guests
What is in it for you...?
- Competitive salary - £30,000 + Tips
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Employee recognition rewards
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
- Parking on site
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online /