Position: Chef de PartieVenue: Prestigious University Location: Oxford City CentreSalary: up to £24,000 per annum + amazing company benefits!Type: Permanent Are you an experienced...
Chef de Partie - Education Sector - Up to £26,000 - Oxford
Are you looking to join a fantastic organisation that will develop your skills as a Chef and incorporate your ideas? Looking for the work life balance within hospitality with a term time only contradt? Then get in touch
One of the country's leading independent schools is looking for a chef de Partie to join their team. The school prides itself on its outstanding academic, pastoral and co-curricular outcomes. The school caters for children from ages 4-18 year olds.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, quality focused chef to work with a leading independent school to develop their culinary career in a fantastic environment and with access to fantastic facilities.
Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
The Role: Chef de Partie
The Salary: Up to £26,000 + excellent company benerfits
Hours: 5/7 with alternative weekends - no late shifts
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- 8.5 weeks holiday.
- Meals provided on duty.
- Full uniform included.
- Life insurance 3 x gross salary.
- Access to swimming pool
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.