Cocina are looking for Chefs for our new opening in Uxbridge!!Cocina restaurant group is a fast growing Mexican brand, where we serve only truly authentic...
We are looking for an experienced Chef to work for a children's charitable organisation based in Hampton.
You will be cooking around 60 meals per day making sure you will be delivering the best service.
If Successful you will be subject to a DBS check.
Key information (Chef):
- Salary : £17,911 - £22,886 per annum - dependant on experience
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
- 7 day operation
- Location : Hampton, (TW12)
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
Key Responsibilities (Chef):
- Prepare and cook nutritious meals to the highest standards
- To ensure HACPP, Health & safety, and environmental health standards are maintained
- To work alongside other members of the catering team
- To effectively interact with users of the catering service
- To receive food deliveries and place weekly food orders, liaising with our external suppliers as appropriate
- Health & safety compliance
- Ordering food supplies
- Prepare and cook nutritional means daily to a high standard
- Liaise with families, children, and staff in respect of special diets that might be required for individuals ensuring they are prepared to the required specification
- Make adjustments to food items to accommodate individuals with allergies or specific diet concerns/requirements
- Assisting the Facilities Manager in devising new recipes
- Manage the overall catering budget in conjunction with Facilities Manager
Skills/Experience required (Chef):
- Previous experience of budget management, team supervision and menu planning
- Demonstrable experience of compliance with food hygiene regulations and Health and Safety regulations audits
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- NVQ Level 2/3 Professional Cookery or Food Preparation or Catering
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.