Chef de Partie Education Contract Catering Site Oxford Up to £20,500 P/AnnumA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie to join a...
Position: Senior Sous Chef
Location: Oxford, OX2
Salary: Up to £28,000
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (5/7 days - 3 week rota)
The Sous Chef role will involve.....
- Assist the head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
- Welcome applicants with previous Chef de Partie experience, working ideally within a large scale operation.
- Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Work in a high volume catering kitchen
What's in it for you...
- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Work life balance
- Established team
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.