Chef de Partie Hotel Basingstoke- £21,500 PA The role: Chef De Partie required for a Hotel ideally situated in a central position...
Chef De Partie - Gastro Pub - Basingstoke - Up to £20,000 + Tips, Straight & Split Shifts
Are you currently working as a Commis Chef or Chef De Partie and looking to take the next step in your career? You would be working for a very successful Gastro Pub with great career opportunities and training given on the job.
As an award winning employer, my client believe that investment in each and every one of their staff members is key to the success of their business and happiness of our customers.
- Day to day running of the Kitchen with supervision from the Sous Chef or Head Chef.
- Preparation and cooking of required dishes.
- Ensuring that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
- To maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen at all times.
- To receive adequately training on the appropriate section and informed of any relevant changes.
- Always act as a responsible, professional Chef De Partie with the rest of the kitchen and FOH staff.
What is in it for you...?
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Part of the Tips
- Meals whilst on duty
- Every Sunday night and Monday off
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.