Restaurant Manager - Up to £25,000 - Falmouth - Hotel
We are a magnificent hotel based in the Falmouth area. With its 2 AA rosette restaurant it offers the finest ingredients from locally sourced companies in the West Country. We are recruiting at this time a restaurant manager to oversee operation in our restaurant and drive the already successful reputation it already has. You will be working a 5 day out of 7 week on a 45 hour week. Extra hours will be worked dependant on business needs.
The Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
* Ensuring an exceptional standard of service is delivered to our guests at all times
* Recruiting, training and motivating staff
* Staff performance management
* Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
* Ensuring guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations
* Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety
* Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
What you need to get the job of Restaurant Manager:
* Proven experience from within a luxury hotel or venue restaurant
* Be highly organised
* Proven track record as a strong team leader
* Strong attention to detail
* Possess a strong knowledge of quality Cuisine
* Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be determined to create a memorable guest experience
* A great opportunity to learn and develop!
* A Salary of up to £25,000
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.