What: Chef | When: ASAP | Where: Taunton How much: £11 13ph Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a chef to join a great team...
Chef de Partie - Country Pub - Taunton - Up To £22,000(DOE)
Our client is a Sizable, child-friendly pub with garden and play area, plus a daily carvery and à la carte options. The business currently has a 60/40 split on food and drink revenue respectively, our client is looking for a Chef de Partie who is passionate, creative and motivated, to build on our already existing A'la Carte element of food offering and develop it further, whilst continuing to provide the carvery. 5/7 days and flexible shift patterns.
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
* Experience at Chef de Partie/Commis Chef looking for a new challenge
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent is preferred
* Passionate about food
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* Salary up to £22,000
* Opportunity for progression
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.