We are recruiting for UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 62,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South...
Do you have telephone base Customer Service experience coupled with a passion for delivering excellent service?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
We have exciting opportunities for a number of people to work as Data Administrators for a high profile venture working with one of the UK's leading Banks in Fareham.
Working in a grown up, relaxed, but professional environment, you will have the opportunity to manage your own work load and plan your day accordingly.
As a Data Administrator you will discuss cases with customers, resolve and perform calculations related to regulated complaints to ensure we deliver high quality remediation outcomes for the customer. You will be given full training and motivate you to keep developing, you can be assured your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
On top of an excellent basic starting salary of £22,000 (rising to £24,000 after 12 weeks) you will receive some excellent benefits (Subject to Terms & Conditions) including:
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 27 days)
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free onsite Parking
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts - O2, RAC etc.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (No Weekends!!!).
This is a fixed term contract until 31st December 2019.
We are looking for motivated individuals with:
- Customer Service expeirence
- Passion about getting the right outcome with high quality & accuracy standards
- Great attention to detail
- Resilience, adaptability and can thrive under pressure in a target driven environment
- Enjoy being recognised for the great work you're delivering
- Great general IT skills and ability to navigate around several packages and to learn new systems
Please contact our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.