We are excited to announce that we are now working on behalf of the Public Sector and currently recruiting for the following positions:HR Administrators/AssistantsSenior Administrators...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working with a well-known client in their search for a Senior Credit Controller to work on a permanent contract based in Glasgow.
This is a great opportunity for any experienced Credit Control clerk's who are looking to take the next step in their career and also to work for a well renowned organisation.
I am keen to speak to candidates who enjoy working in an ever changing environment and who also have strong Microsoft excel skills.
* To assist with the management of a credit control team
* Deliver a customer focused, proactive service across several accounts
* Carry out any debt analysis and investigate any reason for non-payment
* Produce regular reporting of aged debt , ensuring accuracy and reporting deadlines are met
* Deal with any disputed debt escalated by credit control staff
* Perform month end procedures
* Adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoying dealing with a variety of clients on a daily basis.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic benefits.
Interested? Please apply now using the contact details below