We are looking for Customer Services Executives to assist in the Account Support Team.You will be the first point of contact for your allocated accounts...
Administration and Customer Service skills needed for role with immediate start!
We are recruiting for a Records & Workplace Assistant based in Cambridge for ongoing, maternity cover.
The successful candidate will undertake record management for companies working with our client. You must be IT literate and have knowledge of databases and Excel. You will be required to build strong relationships with customers and offer the highest standards of customer service.
You must have strong communication skills with both customers and other members of the team.
The following skills and attributes are essential to excel in the role:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to prioritise your workload, be flexible, adaptable and responsive
- Understand the customer's business and deliver the highest standard service in line with this
- Have a keen eye for accuracy, checking work to ensure it is correct first time
- Be confident with Microsoft office and a digital telephone system
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Be able to work within a team
- Have a positive, "can-do" attitude
This is a Monday to Friday role, working 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8am and 6pm. This role is ongoing with no current end date.
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role and be available immediately.
If this is the job for you, please apply now.