SOUS CHEFHIGH END GASTRO PUB COMPANYHASLEMERE SURREY £28,000 + tipsLIVE IN AVAILABLEBENEFITS-* £28k per annum dependent on experience* tips* 28 paid holiday days a year*...
Job title: Chef de partie
Location: Chichester - Outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £21,000 P/A + tips and quarterly bonus
Hours: 9am-2:30pm; 5:30pm - 10pm (splits ); straight shift 9-6pm 12pm-close ; 3pm-close. 45-50 hours a week
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips ( around £80-£100 p/w)
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie within a Gastro Pub located in Chichester area.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this gastro pub focused on homemade , cooked from scratch meals.
Own transport essential as public transport is very limited.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.