Chef de Partie High WycombeConference CentreStraight Shifts40 HOURS A WEEK Job title: Chef de Partie Location: High Wycombe Salary: £25,000Shifts: 40 HOURS...
Blue Arrow are looking to recruit two full time CDP's for a client based in Oxford.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced CDP's or a Commis chef looking for that next step. The position is working within a private school, 5/7 days per week at 40 hours on a shift based pattern with no split shifts. The intended start date for these roles is May 13th
The kitchen is run by one of the largest catering companies within the UK, a company that Blue Arrow works with on a national level, supporting hundreds of sites across the country.
Salary is 21K with 38 weeks worked and 4 weeks paid holiday bringing total contract to 42 weeks per year. During holidays there will be opportunity for anyone who wants to take additional work through the company or their subsidiaries. If you want to work 52 weeks, you can and earn on top of the 21K salary.
The ideal candidate for this role will
- Be an experienced chef at CDP or Commis level
- Be able to work in a team and contribute to smooth running of kitchen
- Be professional in all aspects of their work
- Be able to work with fresh ingredients
- Be willing to undergo a DBS check (cost paid for by school)
There are a huge number of benefits on offer to the successful candidate
- Flexible approach to shifts. The catering manager is more than happy to accommodate when flexibility is required
- 4 weeks paid holiday and chance to earn additional income during holiday periods
- Meals on duty and free parking on site
- Chance to develop and refine skills, drawing on knowledge of highly experienced chefs
- Become part of one of the largest catering companies in the UK with massive opportunity to progress your career
Blue Arrow are committed to finding the best possible candidates for this role. We are proud to be one of the most well know and longest established recruitment companies in the UK and pride ourselves on our ability to forge long lasting and genuine relationships with both our clients and candidates.
If you wish to apply, please apply with your CV or contact Sebastian directly on 01905 724549