Chef de Partie Independent Boys & Boarding Prep School Oxford £12.50 p/h This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a prestiogous independent boys...
Commis Chef - Independent Boys & Boarding Prep School - Oxford
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a prestigious independent boys & boarding prep school. The client is looking for a Commis Chef who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to help in a fun but also professional team.
The Role: Commis Chef
The Location: Oxford
The Hours: 40.5 per week, Full Time 32 weeks per year
The Days: Monday to Sunday any five days out of seven, as per weekly Rota
The Shifts: 6.30am to 15.15pm or 11.15am to 19.15pm or 9am to 5pm
- To assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Head / Sous Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attending training courses as identified.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client
- To attend training sessions when required.
- To ensure compliance with the company's policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.
- Sociable hours that offer a better work / life balance
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- DBS Check
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.