FLT DriversCounterbalance Derby City CentreTemporary Ongoing£9.65 £12.19 Blue Arrow Derby are looking to recruit Fork lift truck drivers, to work for one of the world's...
Semi-Skilled Quality Inspector - Derby City Centre
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 6:00am - 14:00pm Mon - Thurs, 6:00am -13:00pm Fridays (39 hrs)
Salary: 9:25 - 10:50 p/h dependent on experience
The QA Department, whilst independent to the manufacturing department, works very closely to ensure efficient, high quality standards are met in the production of its products.
* First off inspections in the Workshop against internal drawings.
* Patrol inspection in the Press, Weld & Mould Shops that will be recorded on the patrol inspection record sheet.
* Checking of incoming steel stock (goods inwards inspection).
* Control of non-conforming product as per company procedure.
* The ability to use a FARO CMM would be an advantage.
* Calibration of hand-held measuring equipment inc. completion of results sheet.
* Continuous Improvement of all products and processes within your working environment.
* Any reasonable request that your immediate supervisor or manager may ask of you.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
* Be able to work within a team.
* Willingness to work on a flexible basis.
* Basic IT Skills.
* Conscientious and organised.
* Use of basic measuring equipment (Vernier calliper / Micrometre).
* No formal qualifications, however, anyone completed an engineering apprenticeship would be desirable.
* Driver's license and own vehicle
* Previous automotive experience
* Interest or knowledge of the car industry
* Good transport links into city centre
* Short walk from bus/train station
WE DO ANTICIPATE A LARGE NUMBER OF RESPONSES FOR THIS ROLE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE AN UP TO DATE CV, AND CLICK APPLY.