Group Manager £40,000 LincolnshireOur client is in need of a motivated Regional Manager to oversee our 3 sites in the Boston region. The successful candidate...
Catering Supervisor - £18,525 - Boston
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (Predominately with some flexibility as required)
Blue Arrow are recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for an enthusiastic Catering Supervisor based at a healthcare site, to be part of their team who has a shared passion for food.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor to take overall responsibility for an operation and its smooth running to the standards required in the absence of management.
* To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
* To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
* To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
* To establish a committed and motivated Team focused on the delivery of values
* To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
* To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
* Full of personality and energy.
* Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
* Thrives under high pressured environment.
* Always presented to a high standard.
* Customer service focused
* Attention to detail
* Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
* Has experience of working with small teams.
* Able to supervise in manager's absence.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.