Have you ever considered Temporary work with an Agency for a flexible work/life balance? Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for additional Kitchen Porters to support...
Are you a Chef looking to regain a work life balance? Blue Arrow's Catering Division are looking to increase our pool of PVG cleared Cooks to provide flexible cover to our Clients in Inverness, Moray and the Highlands. Varied work available in Care Homes, Colleges and Nurseries, with competitive pay rates. A great opportunity to join our team of dedicated cooks.
* Immediate Start Available
* Blue Arrow can process PVG Updates or arrange for New Applications (at a cost)
* Temporary cover, working across different units to support as and when required
* Various hours available, weekends and weekdays
Key responsibilities include:
* To help plan the menus subject to agreement with the Unit Manager, in order to provide varied and interesting meals and snacks for service users and occasionally staff.
* To cater, where necessary, for any special diets, consulting with service users on their preferences and providing a choice of menu.
* To prepare, cook and serve meals to clear and wash up with the assistance of other staff, where appropriate.
* To prepare "home baking" to reflect the service users wishes.
* To comply with Health and Safety requirements in the kitchen and other catering areas.
* To ensure all aspects of current health and hygiene legislation are adhered to.
* Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (Course available through Blue Arrow)
* Working knowledge of Health & Safety current legislative requirements
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.