Assistant Manager £10 per hour Poole Restaurant/Bar As a property we are a stunning free house located in the Poole area that wows our customers...
Job title: Trainee Assistant Manager
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £21,000 basic + Huge OTE potential
Hours: 45 Hours
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts. Two days off together and at least 1 evening off at the weekend.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Meals provided on shift
- £500 "No Sick" bonus paid annually dependant on sick leave taken that year.
- Free on-site parking
- Share of service charge paid monthly
Are you an experienced housekeeper looking for a new challenge?
An opportunity has arisen with one of the finest country dining pubs in the region, which is under the umbrella of a local family run pub group consisting of 6 exceptional venues. This is very exciting company to be getting in with, as it grows continually across the region and thus there are excellent opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will be contracted to 45hrs p/w. Your shift pattern will be on a rota basis, with the senior management striving to ensure your two days off are together, and that you will have at least 1 evening off each weekend.
The venue is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, with Beaulieu and Dibden Perlieu both within 2 miles of the venue. The nearest Train Station is Beaulieu Road (4.75miles), which is on a direct line from both Bournemouth and Southampton. If you need public transport then Bus travel is easiest, with buses running directly from Brockenhurst Train Station and taking around 25mins. This role would be best suited to someone with access to their own transport however, as bus times may fall outside of your rota'd shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands on management of the food-led pub
- Train and motivate the team
- Ordering/monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience in a quality, food-led pub
- A natural leader
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Good food & beverage knowledge
- A "can do " attitude, while maintaining a personal approach.
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
We promise to reply to all applications within 10 working days of application.