Quality Leader (Maternity Cover)
Reports to: Factory Manager
Job Title: Quality Leader
Salary: £23K - £28K (Dependant upon experience)
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 0800-1700hrs, Fridays 0800 - 1200hrs
Our drinks manufacturing firm seeks a Quality Leader who can test, document, troubleshoot and prepare our products for launch. The successful candidate will have a creative, innovative approach to his or her work and will never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations. We're looking for a highly organised, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level in terms of safety, security and accuracy. A proven track record of experience is essential. We offer competitive salaries and bonuses, so this represents an excellent opportunity for the right professional
* Manage/maintain and continually improve Quality Management Systems to meet accreditation and customer requirements.
* Manage and undertake site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Brittle Material, HACCP and Internal Audits as per Annual Schedule.
* Management of finished product positive release system, review records upon receipt of suitable test results from Group Laboratory.
* Manage & maintain site Calibration system.
* KPI reporting
Skills & Experience Required:
* Minimum 5 years food industry experience
* Industry recognised Intermediate HACCP and Food Hygiene Qualification
* Internal Audit trained
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package to Intermediate level
* Ability to extract key information from accreditation standards and customer COPs with the intent to create workable procedures and systems for the site to ensure compliance.
* Analytical mind
In return my client offers
* 28 days paid holiday
* Group business performance bonus plan (GBPBP)
* Pension (company contribution 5% rising to 10% matched contribution after 4 years)
* Group Life Cover (3 x Salary)
For more information please contact Blue Arrow Inverness on 01463 240590 or apply online.