Fantastic opportunities for dedicated mail sorters is now available with Blue Arrow! With the pay rate between £8.21- £8.63 this is an opportunity you cannot...
Blue Arrow are working in partnership with the Co-op logistics depots who deliver the products their customers love. The Coop have 12 depots across the UK and grown to employ over 1,200 colleagues in some of their larger depots. Every week logistics colleagues pick over 10 million cases of products, ready to be delivered to over 2,600 stores nationwide.
We regularly hire warehouse operatives, who have an important role to play in making sure Co-op stores always have the right products at the right times for their customers. Our Inverness Depot has opportunity to join the pool of colleagues to help support this service delivery operation.
* Load and Unloading Trucks - When deliveries and orders arrive, warehouse loaders load and unload trucks. They carry items into the warehouse and maintain inventory.
* Maintain Warehouse Cleanliness - Warehouse loaders utilise warehouse space efficiently. They sweep and mop floors as needed and make sure all items are properly stored.
* Follow Safety Procedures - Warehouse loaders follow safety procedures to prevent injuries while performing heavy lifting and operating warehouse equipment. This includes using required safety gear and handling machines and moving parts with caution.
* Operate Machinery in safe and efficient manner in line with Health & Safety guidelines
* Record Loaded Materials - In accordance with established procedures, warehouse loaders record items that are loaded and unloaded. They keep track of inventory and process items.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Physical stamina - this position requires strong physical endurance, as warehouse loaders are on their feet throughout the day bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50 pounds
* Teamwork - warehouse loaders communicate and coordinate with one another to perform duties and tasks and ensure all processes are done correctly
* Math skills - working with inventory requires warehouse loaders have basic arithmetic skills. They use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Machine operation - warehouse loaders operate a variety of different machines. They are familiar with directions for operating machinery and follow safety regulations when handling equipment and moving parts
In return my Blue Arrow offers;
* Working for the market leader through the most trusted agency in the Highlands
* Dayshift Pay - Starting hourly rate - £8.55 rising to £10.00 hr after 12 weeks
* Nightshift Pay - Starting hourly rate - £9.55 rising to £12.50 after 12 weeks
* Weekly pay
* 28 days paid holiday
* Access to Blue Arrows on-line training portal
* Immediate access to on-line retail discounts
* Consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
For more information please contact Blue Arrow Inverness on 01463 240590 or apply online.