Overview:This role has been created to support our Clients growing pipeline of orders and to reflect the need to introduce dedicated individuals who are responsible...
Event Support Personnel
If so you are just the sort of person our client needs to join their small team looking after a program of 'fun football' events for children, being held all around the country from May to September this year.
The job involves:
* picking and packing the event equipment (in our warehouse in Bedford)
* loading the vans with everything needed for the specific event
* travelling in the van to events as far afield as Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight
* installing the equipment at the event (flags, banners, inflatable football pitches and the like)
* helping the event management team to make sure that everything runs smoothly on site
* packing up the kit at the end of the event
* returning to Bedford
* unloading and checking the kit and putting it away
ready to start all over again for the next weekend.
The client runs outside events at weekends and Bank Holidays across the UK (including Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales). These events normally last 1 or 2 days plus there is set-up and de-rig at the beginning and end of the event.
Whilst working on site, they would be under the direction of the Site Manager (the Client).
Two members of the team will be selected as Team Leaders and as such will receive a slightly higher remuneration.
We are looking for a team to work 5 days per week. They must be able to work weekends as all events cover the weekend period but do not happen every weekend.
Ideally we need people who are:
* flexible and MUST be prepared to work weekends including Bank Holiday
* prepared to stay overnight at event venues
* physically fit as the job does involve lifting and set-up of equipment
* prepared to be DBS checked (or already have such documents).
Event days: £150 per day
Warehouse working: £8.40 per hour
Warehouse team leaders: £8.60 per hour.
If you are interested, please apply now or call us on 01234 217001