My client is based in Newburn, a Packaging company looking to employ 2 FLT drivers.
Candidates must have valid Reach Truck & Counterbalance Fork Lift truck Licences/certificates. It is a varied & hands-on role. Candidates will be expected to load and un-load vehicles both by hand & FLT's. It is not a role for someone expecting to sit on a FLT all day there is hands on work also. Pay rates are hourly at £8.90/hour working a 2 week shift pattern 0600-1600 / 1200-2200 Monday to Friday.
Key Performance information:
Accurate & time efficient product picking (no anomalies resulting in returned deliveries)
Goods In accurately recorded & stored (no stock discrepancies)
Accurate stock checks
Maintain company standards (H&S & ISO) no breaches
Positive feedback from internal colleagues
Key responsibilities include:
* Accept deliveries from suppliers, ensuring goods are stored in the appropriate location.
* Pick, load and despatch goods to the customer base in a timely manner
* Receive and process customer or supplier returns
* Participate in stock counts, when necessary.
* Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to suppliers and customers.
* Work in partnership with the Sales office to ensure customer delivery dates/times are achieved.
* Work in a constructive manner and promote co-operation between departments and RDCs across the group.
* Comply with regulatory requirements.
* Work within the Company's ISO9001 and ISO14001 policies.
* Previous experience in a warehouse FLT role is essential
* Previous experience picking and packing is preferred
* Experience working to targets within a warehouse would be desirable
Recruitment checks for this role:
* You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
* You will also need a proof of national insurance number
* Valid FLT licences
* Due to the nature of the role you may be subject to drug and alcohol tests
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.