Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
We are currently recruiting group of 5 experienced Customer Service Advisors to be interviewed on 25th April and start new exciting, TEMP TO PERM role on 13th May.
This family - friendly feel call centre is based in Belper. Our client is a market leader in water heating systems and one of the best employers in the area.
Your role would be to provide an excellent customer service and experience to all customers over a phone or email ensuring that all queries are dealt with efficient and timely manner. Booking engineers for repairs and service visits.
For first 6 weeks you would be given in-depth training to help you excel in your new role.
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
Well performing candidates and might take part in excellence course, which a nationwide recognized certification.
Free parking is available but if you rely on public transport don't worry as the Call Centre is easily accessible - from Derby or Ripley with The Sixes - only up to half an hour journey and bus stop is literary located outside of the building.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
* A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
Suitable candidates must be available to interview at the end of February.
Click apply today!