Chef£22,000 + Tips1 Rosette RestaurantSt AustellStraight Shifts and SplitsCompany Benefits Including Discounted Hotel Rooms, Staff DiscountsWe have a fantastic opportunity to work alongside our amazing...
Restaurant Manager - £32,000 + Tips
We are a beautiful, 19 bedroom, Grade I listed country house hotel set in 108 acres of woodland and gardens, located near to Tavistock on the Devon/Cornwall border.
The Hotel's restaurant serves modern British cuisine with an emphasis on locally-sourced produce and seasonal dishes.
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager. If you would like to join a friendly and professional team, are passionate about what you do, and like to work to a high level of service then this may be the role for you.
The position is full time, over 5 days a week, mainly consisting of straight shifts with some split shifts where required.
* You will be a smart, fast paced individual with a positive attitude who wishes to take on a crucial role in one of the county's favorite hotels and restaurants.
* You will be customer focused with an exceptional knowledge of food and service.
* You will have excellent attention to detail and thrive on delivering high standards of service at all times.
* A good knowledge of wines is essential. You will be responsible for maintaining our impressive and extensive wine list.
* You will prepare weekly restaurant rotas, ensuring sufficient staffing is arranged at any given time.
* You will be responsible for providing training for your team, ensuring the highest quality of service remains consistent throughout.
* You will enjoy working in a busy and varied environment where guests' requirements always come first.
* You will lead the food and beverage service for functions/weddings.
* You will work closely with the kitchen and management teams to ensure
appropriate systems are in place to ensure the efficient running of the business.
* You will be a current Restaurant Manager or an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for progression.
* You will be a senior member of the management team and will often be the responsible person in charge of the hotel.
A full driving licence is essential
Staff accommodation is available if required whilst looking to relocate.
If this is the Job for you then please click the "Apply" button below.