Do you have Administration experience coupled with a passion for delivering excellent service?Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes...
Do you have experience working in the Finance Industry coupled with a passion for delivering excellent service?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
We have exciting opportunities for a number of people to work as Quality Checkers for a high profile venture working with one of the UK's leading Banks in Fareham.
Working in a grown up, relaxed, but professional environment, you will have the opportunity to manage your own work load and plan your day accordingly.
As a Quality Checker you will produce reports, updates and accurate MI for the client and regulator whilst handling and following up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner. You will be expected to provide feedback to colleagues and recommend training needs from audits on both an individual and trend basis.
On top of an excellent basic salary of up to £30,000 (dependent on experience) you will receive some excellent benefits (Subject to Terms & Conditions) including:
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 27 days)
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free onsite Parking
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts - O2, RAC etc.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (No Weekends!!!).
This is a fixed term contract until 31st December 2019 with a strong chance of extension.
We are looking for motivated individuals with:
- Proven track record within the Financial Services Sector.
- Ability to support co-workers through checking and feedback to assure quality of work, consistency and development of knowledge and capability
- Ensure all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
- Ability to handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- Achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issue
Please contact our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.