Contract: Minimum 6 monthsHours: 14.8 hours per week Wednesday and Thursday during between f 9am to 5pm. This may increase to 22.2 hours (3 days)...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently seeking a Helpdesk Supervisor to work on a permanent contract based in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Helpdesk Supervisor in a fast-paced environment for one of our best clients. My expanding client is seeking professional, ambitious and career-minded individuals to join their team.
* Manage the day to day running of the team, helpdesk and their workload
* Monitor administrative tasks undertaken by the helpdesk team and ensure the report timetable is adhered to
* Ensure the helpdesk manual and training plan is regularly updated
* Conduct team training, one to one's and team appraisals
* Adhere to all relevant procedures as detailed by the contract and department managers
* Update, manage and progress all actions relating to service requests including escalation procedures
* To provide daily reports to team members
* Run reports and provide assistance where necessary at the client's request
* Monitor and audit all service requests
* Adhoc duties as required
My client is looking for individuals with a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly and approachable demeanour. For immediate consideration, Please apply now!