Are you available for a temporary role for the next 6 months?
Do you have first class administrative skills?
Are you local to (or willing to work on) the Isle of Islay?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to work with our client based on the Isle of Islay.
The role is initially temporary for a 6 month period, with the possibility of extending beyond this.
This role provides business administrative support for operations at a group of sites.
Main Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Administration of all site risk management systems
* Document control and archiving
* Ensuring compliance with internal standards and external statutory requirements
* Analysing and interpreting reports and budget variances
* Providing support and guidance to staff on the effective use of information systems.
* Carrying out PA activities for the group management team
* Administration / Secretarial Experience
* Full Driving Licence
* PC & information systems knowledge.
* The ability to work as part of a team
The role will involve working full time hours Monday - Friday and offers a pay rate between £11.50 - £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
If interested, please forward a copy of your up to date CV.