Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Technical Operator for our client based in West Lothian where you will be working within a clean room environment.Your...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are delighted to be assisting a long standing client in their search for a Technical Supervisor to work on a permanent contract based just outside Glasgow.
This is a fantastic role that brings real opportunity to develop relationships with clients, innovate and continually seek ways to improve the companies technical processes. The ideal candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines and will be collaborative and passionate about delivering the best possible solutions for our clients. You will be given the scope and opportunity to build on your technical expertise as well as developing your team within a growing company.
About the role:
The Technical Supervisor will be managing a team of Product Technicians, ensuring punctual through-flow and prioritisation of workload. You will be joining a successful and highly-driven team committed to delivering the best product solutions within the construction sector as well as maintaining the highest possible standards of customer care.
Responsibilities include: -
* Managing the Technical Team and prioritising workload.
* Liaising with clients, architects, contractors and site managers and assisting with technical support and timescales for product sign-off and manufacture.
* Retrieving information through interpretation of client's design drawings, specifications and surveyor's sketches
* Acquiring precise site dimensions to ensure the customer's order is manufactured accurately
* Creating and revising CAD drawings, schedules and project information to send to the client for sign-off
* Specifying and scheduling all manufactured components individually required to assemble each item of the customers' order and generating completed job lines for issue to factory for manufacture and assembly
* Assisting in the development of new products and product details
The successful candidate will be a personable, reliable self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. Ideally you will have experience gained within the manufacturing or construction sector and have an understanding of planning and building control regulations.
You must have knowledge of Technical Drawing Packages (AutoCAD) and be a proficient user of Excel.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary , onsite parking and great working hours.
Interested ? Please apply now