Experienced Chefs needed day time hours!Fed up of working unsociable hours and not getting paid for it? Would you rather work sociable hours with most...
* Counter service
* Using a till
* Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
* Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Helping to serve meals to customers
* Waiting on tables