Job Role - Commis chef Date and time Monday Sunday / 5 days out of 7 08.00 17.0025 30 hours per week (with overtime available)Location Woking Hourly...
Are you a hard working individual with a can do attitude?. A well-known contract catering company is looking for a Kitchen porter to work in a school site.
Kitchen porter will be working alongside the Kitchen Brigade and helping with basic food preparation and ensuring the kitchen area is kept immaculate throughout service to ensure that the Kitchen runs smoothly.
Key information: (Kitchen Porter)
- Salary : £8.21p/h OR £17,076.0 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours - 7.30am - 4pm OR 11.00am - 7.30pm
- 7 day operation (5 days out of 7)
- Location : RH2 , Reigate - Surrey
Key Responsibilities: (Kitchen Porter)
- Ensure that effective quality of services are provided to the standard of the client, customers and company
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and equipment
- Ensure that the correct cleaning materials are used
- Ensure safety glasses, masks, gauntlets and any other necessary clothing is warn if required
- Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times
- Ensure that details of any accidents are reported to the head chef
- On retrieval of all goods ensure that incoming stock is checked off against invoices and/or delivery notes
Skills/Experience required: (Kitchen Porter)
- Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of the business.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and cleanliness
- Have a can do attitude
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.