FLT Counterbalance Drivers Blue Arrow Derby are looking to recruit Fork lift truck drivers, to work for one of the world's largest logistics companies...
Factory Cleaner - North Derbyshire - Temporary cover
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to add to our fantastic team of office and factory Cleaners, predominantly working in offices and Factory's, cleaning all their major areas, including staff facilities, offices, canteens and large factory areas .
This is a role that would suit people looking for flexible work around other commitments, such as studies, child care or even just another job.
Sound Good? Let's make sure...
The working hours
The working hours will generally be a mixture of days and evenings due to the company being closed at these times to allow the clean to happen. The working hours will always be discussed with you ahead of you accepting the assignment.
The main location to these roles are north Derbyshire, however there are bus routes available but must consider start and finish times as they can be early morning starts from 6am and locations of where you live.
Why should you apply?
* Flexible work around your current commitments
* Weekly pay
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Never earn less than £8.21 p/h regardless of your age
Some of the general duties will range from;
* Cleaning offices/factories
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery
Some roles due require a basic DBS certificate, we do have the facilities to put you through one. Also some clients require you to have safety shoes especially if it is cleaning factories.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, don't hesitate, apply now!