Are you an experienced Administrator with good MS Excel experience? Would you like to work for an expanding group of companies within the Engineering sector?...
A Production Administrator job is available within a well-known organisation working within the engineering and production industries. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a rapidly growing, successful and established company that is passionate about designing and making technically advanced and aesthetically pleasing, high performance products.
As a Production Administrator within this organisation, you will be working in a small friendly, fast paced team of 11 colleagues handling a variety of tasks supporting the Management team, communicating with customers and carrying out admin tasks across the business operations.
No formal qualifications are needed but the perfect candidate for this Production Administrator position will come from an admin or operations/production support background and will be able to demonstrate that they can confidently manage their own workload, communicate with customers and consistently deliver with accuracy and efficiency within this challenging role.
In addition to communicating with customers, your day to day responsibilities as a Production Administrator will include updating customer data within Microsoft Excel, processing customer orders and raising invoices within the accounting software (Sage) carrying out administrative duties and facilitating internal and external correspondence in a timely and detailed manner.
Located on the outskirts of Glasgow city centre close to the River Clyde, your workplace is supported by excellent public transport links so getting to work will be easy via public transport. For those who wish to drive it is situated close to major access roads and there is the added bonus of a free onsite car park.
- Generating correspondence in a timely, detailed and accurate manner in line with customer specifications.
- Processing customer orders and raising invoices within Sage.
- Accurately updating customer data within Excel to meet individual requirements.
- Supporting the Management team with day to day operations.
- Communicating with customers to ensure service is maintained to a high level.
- Organising current workload to meet customer deadlines.
- Previous administration and/or operations support experience.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Skills in the use of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and email.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a challenging workload.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable team player.
- 28 days paid holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.