Sous ChefBlanford DT£26,000 Basic, Package of £30,000Live in Accommodation is Available at £55 per weekRosette Standard CookingA fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Pub...
Sous Chef - Pub/Restaurant with Rooms - Salisbury - £28K + £3k Tronc
Country Pub/Restaurant in Salisbury. This pub is a part of a group that serves fresh, locally sourced food. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days per week, various shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support the Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications are DESIRED but not essential.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate OR Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Fresh Food Background
- Salary of up to £28,0000 + £3k Tronc per annum
- Company benefits
- Accommodation available
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.