Inbound Customer Service Advisors (Telephone Banking) £9.83 £14.75 per hourBlue Arrow are currently recruiting for Telephone Banking Customer Service Advisors to work in Leeds for...
Job Title: Senior Customer Service Advisor (complaints)
Location: LS98 3HX, Leeds, Yorkshire
Pay Rate: £20,700 to £24,725 (dependent on experience)
Contract Term: Permanent
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Times: 15.00 to 23.00 (37.5 hours p/w)
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
- Fully paid training
- Subsidised restaurant
- Employee discounts - O2 , RAC etc
- Excellent company pension scheme
Do you have extensive Customer Service experience? You could be working in the Banking or Financial Services sector or be a Graduate looking to start a career in the sector?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
Following continued growth through new client wins and acquisitions my client (who are the number one Business Process Outsourcing provider in the UK) are looking for a number of people to work on an exciting project on behalf of a High Street Bank in Leeds city centre on a permanent basis as Case Handlers.
Working in a grown up, relaxed, but professional environment, you will have the opportunity to manage your own work load and plan your day accordingly.
You will be given award winning training and support in order for you to be successful and progress into more senior roles. Some Case Handlers we have previously placed are now working as Senior Case Handlers, Quality Checkers, and Team Managers. These positions come with a much greater salary along with the additional responsibility.
What you'll do
- Conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
- Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer.
- Produce a reasoned report detailing your investigations and conclusions in line with authorisation levels achieved using relevant software to provide a full audit trail for the client and the industry regulator
- Produce a written response for the customer ensuring a high standard of communication is achieved at all times.
- Handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues
What we look for
- Great attention to detail & forensic investigatory skills
- Passion about getting the right outcome with high quality & accuracy standards
- Resilience, adaptability and can thrive under pressure in a target driven environment
- Enjoy being recognised for the great work you're delivering
- Great general IT skills and ability to navigate around several packages and to learn new systems
- Experience of handling complaints (desirable, but not essential)
The recruitment process is extremely straight forward and will be turned around within a few days. Please apply today and one of our consultants with be in touch with successful candidates within 24 hours.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.