Blue Arrow Glasgow are delighted to be assisting a long standing client in their search for a Technical Supervisor to work on a permanent contract...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Technical Operator for our client based in West Lothian where you will be working within a clean room environment.
- You will be responsible for setting up of machines, (calibrate machines and programmes)
- Prepare and execute tests on electrical/electronic equipment, in different sectors
- Manage testing instrumentation according to the area of work
- Prepare procedures and test plans, test reports
- Machine testing and setup
- Using microscopes, pick and place of components
- Assists on cost reduction, and records to identify problem areas in test.
- Test Troubleshoot prototypes Quality check and pack finished products
- Carry out rework and modifications to defective
- Quality inspection devices
Hours of work:
First 6 months you will be working an early/back shift pattern Monday to Friday 6am-2.30pm/ 2pm-10.30pm then potentially move onto a constant nightshift 9pm-7.30am Monday -Thursday (You must be flexible for all shifts)
This is a contracted role for 6 months then will go permanent
To apply please send your CV to Blue Arrow