Assistant Accommodation Manager £19 ph based in SE1 TEMP ROLE UNTIL END OF MAY To coordinate all aspects of day to movement...
Do you have previous Estates Facilities Manager experience? Would you like to work in a rewarding environment?
We are looking for an Estates Facilities Manager to join our Clients passionate facilities team, based in Barnet. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Days Monday - Friday
- Hours 08:30 am to 5pm
- Location - Barnet
- Salary - £17.00 per hour
- Must have a previous experience
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management. (Desirable)
- Must have managed or supported with management of a Facilities Management team for at least 2 years. (Essential)
- Clear understanding of the H&S compliance requirements within Facilities Management.
- IOSH and NEBOSH certification. (Essential)
- Required to have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a budget manager in previous roles. (Essential)
- Experience of sourcing goods and services that support effective and efficient delivery of FM services.
- To maintain and review effective and efficient working procedures at main operational buildings and to ensure the maximum level of service is provided involving compliance, Health and Safety and Asset Management requirements.
- To deliver to in line with the contract/output specification
- To deputise for the Head of Facilities Manager (FM) during absence and carry out any and all duties usually the responsibility of the Head of FM as required.
- General Facilities Management services which may include the following, dependent upon location:
- Primary management of 3 operational sites.
- Secondary management of a further 3 operational sites.
- Support Works Management System for KPI's.
- Room Bookings and systems.
- Reception areas.
- Essential car user database.
- To ensure that the most appropriate and cost effective support is provided and maintained within budget.
- Act as the Business Continuity Lead for the service and attend relevant meetings to this effect. Will involve an element of remaining on call as considered reasonable by the Facilities Manager.
Please apply directly here or give CJ a call on 0208 861 0770 Blue Arrow Harrow Branch for more information.