Communications and Engagement Officer London 34k to 38k ( 30 days holiday ) Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm To work within an educational organisation...
Do you have previous Field Enrolment experience? Would you like to work in a rewarding environment?
My client is looking for a Field Enrolment Officer to join our passionate and growing team, based in City of London.
- Days Monday - Friday on temp basis until July - may be extended depending on work load
- Hours 09:00 am to 17:30pm
- Location - City of London
- Salary - £9.00ph
- Must have a previous experience
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner from enrolment
- Microsoft experience - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Attention to detail methodical
- Strong interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Confident in taking the initiative, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Liaise with the office based enrolment team on availability and diary management to schedule learner enrolments in a timely manner
- Carry out intro calls with learners and their line managers, where necessary, to introduce them to their programme, access eligibility, and to schedule enrolment sessions
- Be prepared to travel within your geographical area to visit learners
- Conduct engaging enrolment sessions with learners and their managers, with a particular focus on accurate completion of start paperwork and delivery of great quality teaching and learning at outset.
- To support delivery managers by focusing on new enrolments, providing a great quality enrolment and induction experience.
- As an Enrolment Officer, you will be a key influencer, providing a commitment to every learner that they will receive an outstanding experience and our clients will see a clear return of investment.
- At least 28 days holiday (based on working a 5 day week)
- Flexible benefits scheme including Retail discounts
- New Mobile App to manage your Shifts/Availability/Holiday etc
Please apply directly here or give CJ a call on 0208 861 0770 Blue Arrow Harrow Branch for more information.