Job title: DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRYLocation: Tadworth, Surrey Salary: £20,000Shifts: Monday to Friday 7am until 3pmBenefits:Monday to Friday roleEndless progressionAmazing company to work for...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion in the catering sector?
We are looking for a Chef De Partie - Immediate start, to work for one of the UK leading Contract Caterers at a brand new site based in Watford.
- Salary : £10 per hour
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (7am to 4pm)
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Watford, (WD18)
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking in site
- Uniform provided
- To assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Head Chef
- To assist with stock taking when required
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate
- To ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Head Chef and attending training courses as identified
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To attend training sessions when required
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Contract Catering experience
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.