Chef de Partie 4* Hotel in Southampton-£19,000 + TipsFull time role with live inRole Overview:Luxury hotel located in Southampton. The restaurant boasts a superb choice...
Chef de Partie - 4*Hotel Up to £24,000 + Tips
Our client is a 4 star luxury hotel ideally situated on the Christchurch seafront. The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel's restaurant offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for a fantastic Chef de Partie to join their brigade. They do 48 hours in 5 days working, 2 days off.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef de Partie (Christchurch):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Christchurch):
- Previous experience in a similar role
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Package of up to £24,000k + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- 4 working days followed by 3 days off in a row.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.