Junior Sous Chef 4* Hotel Christchurch £25,000 + tipsThe role: Junior Sous Chef required for a 4 star Luxury Hotel ideally situated on the seafront...
Junior Sous Chef - 4* Hotel - Christchurch - £26,000 + tips
Junior Sous Chef required for a 4 star Luxury Hotel ideally situated on the seafront in the Bournemouth area. The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant, and covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
Our client is part of a large group of hotels all 4 star accredited with fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities.
Your main responsibilities as Junior Sous Chef will include:
* Assisting the Sous in running a section within the kitchen, deputising in absence of Sous Chef
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the other Chefs in the Kitchen
What you need to get the job:
* Experience at Senior CDP / Junior Sous Chef level in a similar establishment at 2AA Rosette level
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* £26,000 + very good tips on share
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.