Kitchen Porter - Defence Unit - Salisbury £7.83p/h - Some Evenings & Weekends Off!!!! Role Overview: As a global player in the contract catering...
Contract Catering site in Thatcham are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter to support the kitchen team. This role offers a great work/life balance working 40 hours per week on straight shifts.
- Washing up plates/catering equipment
- Cleaning floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Clearing tables and supporting front of house as required
- Taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Light kitchen prep work
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
- A "can do" attitude
- This role will require a DBS criminal record check (if you do not have one the site can run one for you)
Due to the location of the role you would be best to drive
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week
- Shift patterns are either 06.00-14.00 or 11.00-19.00
- 5/7 days with alternate weekends off.
- Salary of £16,000 P/Annum + Possible paid overtime