CDP or Sous Chef City Centre Hotel Salisbury up to £27k + Tips The role: Our client, a leading player in the hospitality industry is...
Chef de Partie
£22k + tips + live-in!
Full time job
5/7 days working, 48hrs per week
A lovely hotel situated in the beautiful village of Lyndhurst are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to join their brigade. The restaurant has won accolades for its superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They can provide live-in accommodation for the successful candidate but own transport is essential.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Assist with deliveries
* Stock control
Chef de Partie requirements:
* Experience at Chef de Partie level in a quality hotel or restaurant
* Experience at Rosette level would be an advantage
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Enthusiastic attitude and willing to learn and progress
* A salary of up to £22k!
* Tips paid quarterly!
* Live-in accommodation (must have own transport)
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.