Do you have Administration experience coupled with a passion for delivering excellent service?Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes...
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: PO15 5TT, Fareham, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £22,000-£24,000 p/a pro rata
Contract Term: Fixed Term until 31st December 2019 (potential to extend beyond)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Times: 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours p/w)
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
- Fully paid training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Employee discounts - O2 , RAC etc
- Excellent company pension scheme
Do you have Administration experience coupled with a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Are you interested in working at a market-leading company who are in the Forbes top 100 'The World's Most Innovative Companies?
We have exciting opportunities for 15 Data Administrator roles for a high profile venture, working with one of the UK's leading banks in Fareham.
Working in a relaxed but professional environment, you will have the opportunity to manage your own work load and plan your day accordingly.
As a Data Administrator, you will be responsible for processing customer claims, ensuring they receive the correct refunds and are informed accordingly. On top of an excellent basic salary of £22,000 (rising to £24,000 after 12 weeks training), you will be given full training as well as continuous developmental opportunities - you can be assured your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
Who this role suits?
This role will suit motivated individuals who are comfortable with using Microsoft Office and email, as well as those that love working to deadlines.
Previous experience working in an administrative role is advantageous, but not essential. What we ask for is people that love attention to detail and have a 'can-do' approach to work under their own initiative and within a team.
What you'll do
- Provide excellent written customer service
- Ensure all responses are clear, concise and accurate
- Liaise with internal departments and third party agencies where required
- Make quick, timely decisions in a confident manner
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
What we look for
- Excellent written English
- Passion for getting the right outcome with high quality and accuracy standards
- Great attention to detail and forensic investigatory skills
- Resilience, adaptability and someone that thrives under pressure in a target-driven environment
- Great general IT skills and ability to navigate around several packages and learn new systems
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A Team player
The recruitment process is extremely straight forward and will be turned around within a few days/. Please apply today and one of our consultants with be in touch with successful candidates within 24 hours.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.