A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join us and work with Blue Arrow one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies within our Luton, Bedfordshire Head...
To be responsible for maintaining the Day Service buildings and surrounding grounds to a satisfactory level. To undertake security duties in and around the center and to undertake other duties such as redecoration and minor maintenance. To work in a person-centered manner ensuring that the choices and needs of the service users are met with dignity and respect.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To monitor stocks of cleaning materials and request and re-order as necessary via the management team for both sites.
2. To maintain cleaning equipment and keep in good working order and to report any defects to the management team immediately.
3. To act promptly in the event of fire alarm alert, power cut or any other emergency, assisting the staff to achieve full evacuation by means of safe exits for service users, staff and visitors.
4. To maintain the premises in good order, paying particular regard to Health & Safety and report any deficiencies to the management team for both sites.
5. To maintain and monitor heating and lighting levels on both sites, reporting any defects to the management team.
Monday to Friday.
30 hours a week.
If you are interested, please apply now or call us on 01234 21701 and ask for Gabi