If you have recruitment or for example B2B sales, call centre, events, catering, hospitality experience we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies joining and based at our successful Glasgow branch to grow and manage a desk that supplies permanent chefs and hospitality staff to clients in the West of Scotland....
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked 32nd and the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway training into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- If no recruitment experience you can join initially as an Associate training into a Consultant role with promotion after passing probation
- Quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business and visiting clients
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Sourcing and filling temporary roles within the catering sector
- visiting clients in the Leicestershire area so you will need to drive and have a car
- Working to sales targets and KPI's
Interested? Apply today.....