Events ChefJob title: Events ChefLocation: Southampton AreaContract type: Permanent Full TimeSalary: : £24,000 £25,000Hours: Day (7am-3pm) or Event Days (10am-10pm) etcShifts: 5/7 days, various...
Chef de Partie
Job title: Chef de Partie
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 40-45 hrs p/w
Shifts: 5/7 days - straight shifts
Live in accommodation is provided
Excellent opportunities for progression
Luxury Hotel on the outskirts of Southampton is popular for both leisure and corporate guests and caters for weddings, conferences and other events. The successful candidate will work 5/7 Days - Straight Shifts - 40-45 hrs p/w
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.