Job Title: Head Chef Location: Shepton Mallet, East Somerset Salary: £12.50p/h Job Type: Temporary Blue Arrow Bristol are currently recruiting for a Fine Dine...
Chef - Contract Catering - Blandford - £9p/h
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef for their site in Blandford. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days, 6am-2.30pm/11am-7.30pm, 1 in 4 weekend, 40hrs
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Stock control
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits - Chef De Partie:
- Great hourly rate of £9.00 per hour
- Every night off
- All overtime paid
- Work only 1 in 4 weekends
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Shifts: 6am-2pm or 11:30am - 7:30pm
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.