Job Role - Commis chef Date and time Monday Sunday / 5 days out of 7 08.00 17.0025 30 hours per week (with overtime available)Location Woking Hourly...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in New Cross area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
As a Chef Manager you will be serving approx. 300 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
- Salary: £11.20 p/h - £12.40 p/h
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7.00 am to 2.30 pm)
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, 43 term time
- Sector: School Education
- Location: SE14, New Cross -London
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- City & Guild or NVQ equivalent qualification
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.